Health Services, located in New House, provides medical assistance to students in need throughout the school day and in the evenings to boarders. In addition to assistance provided to students who become ill while at school, Health Services provide:
- Immunizations: Students who require immunizations while at Pickering can have these administered here
- The Flu Shot: Each fall, students may receive their flu shot here
- Sports Injury Assistance: A nurse or athletic therapist is on call for all sporting events held on campus
- Physiotherapy: Students may book physiotherapy appointments with us
- Psychological Services: Psychological counselling services are available on campus.