PC graduates are well prepared for life: post-secondary education, as contributing citizens of society and leaders in their chosen community.
Pickering College is an independent day and boarding school for boys and girls from JK to Grade 12 in Newmarket, ON. Founded in 1842, as part of our Quaker values we celebrate diversity in all aspects of the school. This is reflected both in our Global Leadership Program and our commitment to a co-educational environment. We provide a nurturing, supportive and enriching 21st century learning environment for all students.
Our unique approach includes educating and developing the ‘whole child’ through a focus on academic excellence, co-curricular distinction, character and leadership development. We pride ourselves in providing an individualized approach to student learning.
Pickering College students are knowledgeable, skilled, confident and resilient. Our graduates are well prepared for what lies ahead in post-secondary education and as contributing citizens of society.
Applications now accepted for September 2019
A Pickering College education is one well worth investing in.
• 100% university placement at top universities in Canada and around the world
Do you desire a smaller school environment where students know their teachers and classmates well? Where students are encouraged and supported to do their best? Where students have the opportunity to try new things - be it creating a film, building a school in Kenya, learning a new language, hosting their own radio show or venturing off for a weekend of winter camping? Where students study with highly-motivated classmates from Ontario and from more than 25 countries around the world? If yes, Pickering College may be the school for you.
• Dedicated, inspired and passionate teachers who are specialists in their field
• Fully-integrated Global Leadership Program, JK to Grade 12
• Challenging and engaging academic curriculum
• Full recreational and competitive co-curricular program
• Daily hot lunch program
• Safe and supportive nurturing environment
• Small class sizes and personalized attention at every grade level