Working at PC
Our reputation is built on retaining the very best faculty and staff, working together with the ultimate end goal of inspiring our students. We hire motivated, qualified, innovative and passionate individuals with expertise and diversity. We inspire and reward our employees with professional development opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits and a community-like workplace.
The Hilltop Skating Club located in Newmarket, Ontario is recruiting dynamic and
qualified Skating Coaches for our 2018/2019 fall/winter programs. Reporting to the Skating Program Coordinator, the Skating Coaches will be responsible for coaching CanSkate programs. CanSkate classes run Monday 5-6pm and Wednesday 4:30-5:30pm and Saturday mornings 9-10am. Successful candidates must demonstrate a commitment to excellence and to the improvement of young children's skating skills.
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• NCCP certificate and member in good standing with Skate Canada
• CanSkate training and certificate
• Current vulnerable sector screening
• Record of experience in skating and coaching
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to send a resume, no later than September 28th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable accommodations are available for applicants with accessibility needs due to
disability upon request.
Pickering College is recruiting a qualified Business Teacher for the Senior School. The successful candidate must demonstrate superior teaching abilities and an eagerness to become involved in co-curricular activities at the school as well act as a student Advisor. Our teachers must possess the following qualities: passion, compassion, expertise in their subject area, instructional expertise and curriculum innovation. This is a contract position beginning November 2018 and ending June 2019 at .7FTE teaching Entrepreneurial Studies, Accounting and two sections of International Business.
- Bachelor of Education, Senior School qualifications
- Business Education teachable
- Expertise and comprehensive knowledge of curriculum
- Strong technology background
- Innovative, creative and dynamic
- Demonstrate and articulate a passion for innovation and creativity in education
- Demonstrate commitment to students’ academic and personal success
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work collaboratively with others
- Ability to engage and execute objectives of Pickering College’s Global Leadership Program
- Teaching experience preferred
- Coaching experience preferred
- ESL qualifications an asset
- Independent School experience is an asset
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must provide a current Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Report. Suitable accommodations are available for applicants with accessibility needs due to disability upon request.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to: