Submitting the application
- “Begin your Application” (below) and create an account. This account will also allow you to log in later to check the status of the application or if anything is missing.
- Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete the form. You can save your work in progress and return to complete the form at a later time.
- An Application fee of $150 for Day Students, $200 for Boarding Students is due at the time of application and is payable by credit card.
Documents you will be required to submit after completing the application
- Identification (Photograph and Birth Certificate or Passport, as requested)
- Report cards for current school year and final report cards from three previous years.
- Non-native English speakers are required to submit an English Language Proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, CEFR, Duolingo)
Things you will be asked to do after you complete the application
- Applicants will be asked to provide a teacher reference. The teacher’s email address is provided to Pickering College, which will receive this directly from the teacher in confidence.
- Applicants for Grades JK-5 will be required to complete an academic assessment which is currently conducted virtually via Zoom.
- Applicants for Grades 4-12 will complete a Student Essay online, based on prompts provided and will be invited for an online interview with a member of our admissions staff.
- Parents of Applicants will be invited for an online interview with a member of our admissions staff. (Exceptions are available for parents who do not speak English)
Application Timing and Deadlines
- Pickering College operates with a rolling admissions process. Applications are reviewed as they are received and there is no application deadline nor is there a common decision release date.
- As many grades do reach capacity, we encourage applications to be submitted as early as a family has determined their interest.
- Applications begin to be accepted approximately 18 months prior to the September start date.