Online Admission Application Form
Please allow yourself up to 30 minutes to complete the form. You can save your work in progress and return to complete the form at a later time.
* Student Essay (answers to these five questions) for students applying to Grade 4 and up
1. Tell us why you wish to attend Pickering College.
2. Describe in detail your strengths and weaknesses.
3. What academic, sports, social subjects interest you most? Why?
4. Tell us about an organization or club to which you belong (e.g., swimming club, Girl Guides, soccer club, etc.)
5. Give us a brief summary of your interests (e.g., sports, music, arts, hobbies) including level of involvement and accomplishments.
* Passport copy for international applicants
* Birth certificate for Canadian applicants
* Photo (wallet size)
* Teacher Confidential Report sent in confidence, direct to Pickering College
* Non-native English speakers TOEFL Junior Score or IELTS (for students whose first language is not English)
Upon receipt of the above you will be contacted by the Admission Office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Pickering College Admission Department at 905-895-1700 or via e-mail at email@example.com