Online Admission Application Form
Please allow yourself up to 30 minutes to complete the form. You can save your work in progress and return to complete the form at a later time.
- Report cards for current school year and final report cards from three previous years
- Student Essay (answers to these five questions) for students applying to Grade 4 and up
- Tell us why you wish to attend Pickering College.
- Describe in detail your strengths and weaknesses.
- What academic, sports, social subjects interest you most? Why?
- Tell us about an organization or club to which you belong (e.g., swimming club, Girl Guides, soccer club, etc.)
- Give us a brief summary of your interests (e.g., sports, music, arts, hobbies) including level of involvement and accomplishments.
- Passport copy for international applicants
- Birth certificate for Canadian applicants
- Photo (wallet size)
- Teacher Confidential Report sent in confidence, direct to Pickering College
- Non-native English speakers TOEFL Junior Score or IELTS (for students whose first language is not English)
- Upon receipt of the above you will be contacted by the Admission Office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Pickering College Admission Department at 905-895-1700 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org