Apply now for applicants who currently reside and/or attend school in China/Hong Kong/Taiwan
We want to let you know that we have limited space in boarding for September 2020 and the deadline for applications is November 1, 2019. Complete applications received prior to November 1 will be reviewed and interviews will be scheduled in mid- November and the first two weeks of December. Applications received after the deadline will be processed in March 2020 after our re-enrolment is finished.
Please allow yourself up to 30 minutes to complete the form. You can save your work in progress and return to complete the form at a later time.
- Report cards for current school year and final report cards from three previous years
Passport copy for international applicants
Birth certificate for Canadian applicants
Photo (wallet size)
Teacher Confidential Report sent in confidence, direct to Pickering College
Non-native English speakers TOEFL Junior Score or IELTS (for students whose first language is not English)
Upon receipt of the above you will be contacted by the Admission Office.
- Student Essay (answers to these five questions) for students applying to Grade 4 and up
- Tell us why you wish to attend Pickering College.
- Describe in detail your strengths and weaknesses.
- What academic, sports, social subjects interest you most? Why?
- Tell us about an organization or club to which you belong (e.g., swimming club, Girl Guides, soccer club, etc.
- Give us a brief summary of your interests (e.g., sports, music, arts, hobbies) including level of involvement and accomplishments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Pickering College Admission Department at 905-895-1700 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org