Pickering College - Learning For Life. Creating The Future.
ESL Campers in Niagara Falls

Visa Information

If you are enrolling in an educational program lasting less than six-months, such as the Pickering College ESL Summer Camp, Canadian Immigration does not require you to have a study permit and you may enter Canada as a visitor.

Depending on the country you are from, you may require a visa to enter Canada as a visitor. To find out if you need a visa to visit Canada you may consult Canadian Immigration.