Fees & Start Dates
Session 1: June 24 - July 20, 2018: $5,600 CAD
Session 2: July 22 - August 17, 2018: $5,600 CAD
June 30 - July 20, 2018: $4,600 CAD
*please read below for arrival and departure dates
The 4-Week “All Inclusive" ESL Camp fee/tuition of $5,600 CAD consists of:
- 110 hours per week of ESL language instruction.
- TOEFL Junior Assessment, Individual Study Report and Certificate of Completion
- 24/7 supervision by Pickering College staff
- Comfortable accommodation in a twin-bed study room
- Daily nutritious meals 3 times per day plus fruit and snacks
- Health insurance during the program
- Airport Transfer
- Notarized Custodianship Declaration (if required)
- Mandatory sports and recreational activities from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., we will be offering two options per week (subject to change):
- Sports: Soccer, Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee, Baseball
- Recreational: Baking, Drama, Crafts, Scrap booking, Sculpting
- All escorted weekend and evening social travel programs, including:
- 3D2N Leadership Development & Teambuilding Trip to an Outdoor Recreation Centre.
- Day trip to Niagara Falls, Canada's Wonderland, Toronto Blue Jays baseball game, CN Tower, etc. (Final and complete schedule of activities will be sent in May 2018 to each camper.)
- $200 CAD Damage and Key deposit which will be refunded upon departure.
- Airplane ticket and personal spending money.
Pickering College offers a $200 CAD discount for students who:
- Register prior to March 1, 2018 or,
- Register for both sessions or,
- Are a returning Camper
- Are a Pickering College Boarding Student registered for the 2018-2019 school year.
Session 1: It is expected that campers arrive on Sunday, June 24, 2018. Students CANNOT ARRIVE BEFORE this day. No exceptions!
Session 2: It is expected that campers arrive on Sunday, July 22, 2018. Students CANNOT ARRIVE BEFORE this day. No exceptions!
3-week Session: It is expected that campers arrive on Saturday, June 30, 2018. Students CANNOT ARRIVE BEFORE this day. No exceptions!
Session 1: It is expected that campers leave campus on Friday, July 20, 2018. Students CANNOT STAY ON CAMPUS AFTER THIS DAY unless special arrangements have been made with Pickering College in writing.
Session 2: It is expected that campers leave campus on Friday, August 17, 2018. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS DAY.
If any student needs accommodation after the camp is finished, the agent or family is responsible for finding any different placement for the student.
You may pay by Canadian cheque, money order or bank draft. Cheques are payable to Pickering College. If you wish to pay by bank wire transfer you will require this information:
PICKERING COLLEGE 16945 Bayview Ave. Newmarket, Ontario L3Y 4X2
Tel. 905-895-1700 Fax 905-895-9076
BANK OF MONTREAL 16654 Yonge Street Newmarket, Ontario L3X 2N8
TRANSIT #03502 INSTITUTION #001 ACCOUNT #1004-214 SWIFT CODE: BOFMCAM2 DETAILS: Student Name
Important: When making a payment by wire transfer or bank deposit, please inform Pickering College by faxing a copy of your receipt, so we can credit your account promptly.
We accept credit card payments online
If the Canadian Embassy rejects your application for a Tourist Visa for any reason, we will refund your deposit. Copies of documentation from the Embassy will be required. A request to cancel your registration must be made in writing and requires a brief explanation for the withdrawal.
If you wish to cancel for any other reason, a request to cancel your registration must be made in writing and requires a brief explanation for the withdrawal. If a camper withdraws after enrolling, regardless of when the notice is provided, the $1,000 deposit is forfeited and is non-refundable. If a camper withdraws up to two weeks before the start of camp, 50% of the tuition is non-refundable. Within two weeks of the start of camp, 100% of tuition is non-refundable. That is the parents/guardian have financial responsibility for the full tuition.