When your time at Pickering College as a student comes to an end, we hope you will stay connected as a member of the PC community. There are many ways for you to keep in touch! Keep your mailing and email address up to date to receive The Pillars magazine and our monthly alumni e-newsletter, Alumni Connects. There are events throughout the year where you can gather with fellow alumni to reconnect, reminisce, and build connections. Join Reunion Weekend or the Charles F. Boyd Invitational Golf Tournament, an annual get together for you and your PC friends. You can also volunteer your time and talent for a school committee or help organize a reunion for your class, residence, club or team. For more information on how to stay connected to PC, browse these pages or get in touch by email at email@example.com. Be sure to update your address to receive event invitations and news from the school.
Let us help you access what you need
- Join the PC Online Community - reconnect with your fellow alumni and expand your network.
- Update your Contact Information
- Subscribe to Alumni Connects, your monthly e-newsletter sharing alumni news and events
- Request your PC Transcript
- Access Yearbook Archive – Connect with our school history by viewing the digitized yearbook collection, dating back to 1882
- Benefit from On-Campus Discounts – Take advantage of alumni discounts for facility rentals
- Join the Pickering College Association – Work with other members of the PCA to help plan engaging community activities, support school programs, and fundraise through signature events
- Listen to 102.7 CHOP-FM – Tune in to PC's campus radio station, broadcast every day of the week and available online
I am positive that my success at the Schulich School of Business is a direct result of the values and ethics that I developed at Pickering College, none of which would have been possible without the support of the generous scholarship I received.
– Adam Camenzuli, ‘06
Since 1842, Pickering College has been educating boys and girls by “finding the light in every child,” finding and growing the special talents of each individual. Through devoted faculty, constantly improving educational resources, and increasing leadership opportunities, our graduates are prepared to face the challenges of their world. They proudly join the PC alumni ranks, and the ranks of those who honour PC by giving back in recognition of what the school provided them.
In the tradition of every notable independent school, there is a critical role for alumni to play in providing the financial support that bridges the gap to keep our school thriving. This might be through an annual gift, providing funding for scholarships and bursaries, or support for endowments. Right now, there is an exciting opportunity to support the future of the school by investing in the building of the Centre for Creativity and Innovation, through the Light The Way capital campaign
Increasingly, PC alumni are also donating their time to act as student mentors and advisors, or on the Board and Corporation and event committees. Please consider what your donations of time and/or treasure can achieve, and give today!
Contact Jessie-May Rowntree, Assistant Head of School, Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-895-1120 ext. 234 for further information on ways to give, including the powerful effect of leaving a gift to PC in your will, or make your donation online today.