Pickering College houses two stores, conveniently located in the lower level of Rogers House – The Hilltop Shop and The Bookstore – equipped to meet all your uniform, athletic, academic and school supply needs at Pickering College.
The Hilltop Shop
The Hilltop Shop is Pickering College’s own year-round full-service boutique-style general store providing convenient shopping for students, parents, alumni, and staff. The Hilltop Shop is the only supplier of the required PC academic and athletic uniform including shoes, belts, ties, and hosiery. In providing uniforms in-house, we are able to maintain our “shopping made simple” philosophy and educate our student body on the value and importance of “dressing for success” and carrying oneself with pride, dignity and professionalism in their personal presentation day-to-day, while wearing the Pickering College uniform.
In addition, the shop offers:
- Team sportswear and sports equipment required for co-curricular activities
- Uniform Buy Back program in May and June for select used uniform items
- Year round “3R” refreshed, renewed, and repaired used clothing items for sale
- Year-round in-house alterations with quick turnaround at competitive prices
- Wide variety of ever-changing House spirit wear from infant to adult; casual clothing
- fashions; PC crested giftware, jewellery, and novelty items
- Dorm room accessories, linens and bedding, toiletries, and laundry supplies
- Beverages and snacks
Delivery to the classroom is available for telephone or email purchases for students from K-Grade 5.
The Pickering College Bookstore provides a wide range of products, in direct support of the education mission and as a convenience to students, parents and staff at competitive prices.
The Bookstore offers:
- Required course materials for K-Grade12 including: all textbooks and novels (new and used); e-books and e-licences; stationery and school supplies; workbooks, presentation folders and binders; music and art supplies etc.
- Full range of laptop and phone accessories
- Back to school pre-order “Pick’n’Pack” service for all required course materials and supplementary school supplies
- Consignment textbook buy back in June
- Graduation gifts (school rings, pendants)
Hours of Operation
From September – June
Monday to Thursday from 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday from 8:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Proceeds from the sale of merchandise at the Hilltop Shop and Bookstore, directly support Pickering College students and programs.
For back to school hours, please consult the summer mailing in late August/early September.
To contact the PC School Store staff email firstname.lastname@example.org.